Friday, June 28, 2013

Mattress PT and Tramadol

When I was researching FHOs I came across this video on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpYrHT6Qg1w

I was like "That is a GREAT idea!" My boss agreed that it sounded awesome SO I am trying it with Seppel:


As you can see, this activity was not Seppel's favorite, and towards the end he didn't want to do it anymore. I'm thinking we'll just do it once a day... until he gets more comfortable/is less painful.

I also wanted to add that I think Sepp is having a reaction to the tramadol, he has become more reactive on our walks. It could also be pent up energy, but he's been barking at people/dogs which is something he doesn't normally do. I may reduce the dose I am giving him but I am worried about cutting pain meds back too soon if he is still painful. I just don't want him to be painful and use the leg less.

No comments:

Post a Comment