Friday, July 24, 2015

8 Photos of Happiness

I was tagged by ZoePhee to post eight photos of Happiness.Thanks for the tag, I love posting pictures of my crew - they make me the happiest!

Here are the guidelines for this tag:

1. Thank your nominator(s) and link them to your post.
2. Link to the creator of the tag, Ariel's Little Corner of the Internet.
3. Post your eight photos of happiness.
4. Pop in a brief description of the photo, why you chose it, or just let the photo do the talking!
5. Spread the happiness and tag up to 10 other bloggers.

******I Tag anyone reading this post who would like to join!******









2 comments:

  1. They are too cute! They definitely look happy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful happiness photos, lots of happy going on here!
    Love & Biscuits,
    Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them

    ReplyDelete