Sunday, March 30, 2014

Collar Review: Cali Girl Collars

Disclaimer:**I am in no way affiliated with this collar maker and I have not been asked to write this review.

I am typically a Collar Mania/Ella's Lead buyer. I found Cali Girl Collars on Etsy, they had several good reviews and their prices seemed really reasonable.

I bought this collar: Fuchsia Single Layer Collar

The Good:
-Collar is really well made, the leather feels nice and supple - not cheap.
-I told them LiLo's neck was 16", there are  holes for easy adjustment but it doesn't leave a lot of 'tail' sticking out - which I like.
-Hardware feels sturdy.
-Price was super competitive. Other collar makers would be charging $60+ base price for something with this much bling.

The Bad:
-Wait time is 6 weeks. Most collar companies take 10-14 business days. I ordered this collar on 2/12 and the collar arrived 3/29.


While I feel that 6 weeks is a long time to wait for a collar, it IS handmade, and the price was really good. I am an impatient person by nature, but kind of forgot that I purchased it - so in the big scheme of things it wasn't a huge deal. I feel like the quality really over-shadows the wait time because I really wasn't expecting as nice of a collar for the price. I would highly recommend Cali Girl Collars and would likely order from them again!


Here is LiLo and her new collar!



No comments:

Post a Comment